IVR or Interactive Voice Response is an automated phone technology which allows you to access information via an automatic response of a pre-recorded message and its menu options help you to have your call routed to a specific person or department.
IVR is used by various businesses nowadays and specially by banks, telecom sectors and more. Not only this, businesses have understood the importance of IVR and now most of the Small, Medium & Large enterprises use IVR systems to communicate better.
Every business should use the IVR system to communicate better and here are top 6 reasons why you can’t ignore IVR for your business.
1. Handle a large number of calls – Most of the people do online shopping or rely on online mediums and thus it becomes difficult for any business to talk to every customer regarding their complaints or anything else. Thus the IVR system helps in handling the calls effectively. Through IVR most of the customers don’t require to talk to the agent directly, they can easily help themselves through an IVR
2. Creates Brand reputation – IVR plays an important role for creating a brand image among the customers. The message by IVR suggests the company’s way of dealing with the customers. Through IVR the customer can easily find its way to talk to a specific person or department in no time.
3. Creates an awesome experience for customers – Add some good music to your IVR hold calls as this will make a memorable experience for the customer. You can also add some personalized msgs, greetings, upcoming events and more so that your customer also enjoys while being on hold.
4. Attend the calls after business hours – A customer is everything for a business and to succeed in business, one should listen to the customer carefully. So, through IVR you can divert the call and attend the customer calls anywhere anytime. Users can also drop a voicemail when the agents are not available to answer the call.
5.Helps in escalating the revenue – IVR marks an impression on the user and thus creates credibility and trust in front of the customers. Through IVR customers feel that they have been listened to and that we are taking care of their complaint or issue. In the end, this can result in increasing revenue for the business.
6. Move your office, not your phone – customers are familiar with business numbers and tend to call the number available on the APP or website or at any other platforms. So. don’t worry about moving your office, your IVR will go wherever your office goes.
Contact Vedanta Digital for IVR Service in Chhattisgarh, India
IVR plays an important role for successful functioning of any business and today is used by almost all the companies to boost their business. Now that you have known the benefits of IVR, you can call +91 +91 92000 66000 @ Vedanta Digital and have your IVR system integrated.