Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO or Search Engine Optimization helps the business website to reach at the top of the Google search engine. SEO gives you a maximum organic traffic and helps you in creating brand value of the business. People wonder why competitors’ websites are ranking on top. That’s because of SEO techniques and principles which helps the website to rank at the top of Google page.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is one of the most important elements for online marketing strategy. If your web site does not bring in quality traffic then your online marketing efforts are not working properly. Your company is losing business then. The ultimate goal for any business is to generate revenue and increase sales and you can achieve this by placing your website on the top of the major search engines and directories.
SEO is basically broken down into two basic areas:
On site Optimization:
It refers to the factors that affect your web page ranking in the search results. For Example website speed, HTTP2, HTML code, Title Tags, Meta tags, keywords placement and keyword density in your Web Pages.
On-Page SEO :
- Page Titles: The page titles are optimized. These titles appear in the search results and need to be attention drawing for the users. The page title should provide search engine crawlers with information on what type of content exists on a page.
- H1 Tag As Main Heading: H1 tag appears as the top heading of a web page. It has almost the same value as the page title.
- Sub-Headings: The sub-headings are also optimized. Sub-headings (H2 tag, H3 tag, and so on) make a page easier to scan for search engine crawlers and read for visitors.
- Images: We optimize all the images used on your web pages. This is important to make search engines understand what each image stands for. This will require optimizing the image’s filename, ALT text, and file size.
- Formatting: A page containing textual and visual elements will also need to be formatted to meet the best SEO practices. Google does have tools to understand how a web page looks to a user. The use of popups, large ads, and other intrusive content can affect the ranking algorithms.
- Link Building: This is a process for generating backlinks from other relevant websites. Such links help increase your website’s authority and work as votes of trust.
- Brand Promotion: Off-page SEO also focuses on promoting your brand and encouraging conversations on social media websites and forums. Social media signals are also a strong ranking factor for Google and other search engines.
- Universal Search
- Social Media
- Technical SEO
- Checking and optimizing robots.txt to allow search engines to properly access your website
- Adding and verifying your website with Google Search Console. Clearly specific the preferred domain.
- Using coverage report for finding and fixing crawl errors
- Creating XML sitemap and submitting to all important search engines Optimizing the website and URL structures
- Creating websites that load quickly on all types of devices
- Following SEO-friendly web design policies