Advantages & Disadvantages Of Mobile MarketingVedanta
Mobile Marketing is a way to promote services, products, or offers through mobile or smartphones or tablets. Mobile marketing helps in reaching the potential and targeted audience in no time. Through mobile marketing, one can send both Promotional and Transactional SMS to the audience. Mobile marketing gives far more advantages than any other marketing channel. But like everything else, mobile marketing has its also some ups & downs. Come let’s discover the same.
Advantages of Mobile Marketing –
- It’s not expensive – Mobile marketing is the cheapest form of marketing compared to any other form of marketing. The price of an SMS ranges from .10 paisa to .14 paisa. Not only this, through mobile marketing one can reach the targeted customer in no time.
- Instant reach – We cannot deny the fact that we keep our phones by our side each time. When we wake up, the first thing we see is our mobile phones. Most of the time users always carry their mobile phones with them. The message reaches instantly in no time.
- Instant report analysis – Through mobile marketing, the message reaches the user instantly and the report of the same can be generated instantly. The report shows how many people have received the message, how many have not, and so on.
- Detailed Targeting – Through mobile marketing, one can target the potential customer base on their, location, age, gender, interest, or behavior. This is usually good for local target who wants to reach potential customers locally.
- High conversion rate – The conversion rate in mobile marketing is generally high as compared to desktop marketing.
Disadvantages of Mobile Marketing –
- Little space – If one wishes to send a message to its potential customers through mobile marketing then the chances are that the person will not be able to deliver the whole message in only 160 characters. But this problem can be overcome with professional content writers like Vedanta Digital Mobile marketing services who create an SMS which is easily understandable by the target audience.
- Privacy issue – Portable advertisers need to comprehend and regard the way that clients might want their protection on the web. So they should possibly enjoy limited time movement in the event that they have the client’s consent for it.
- Too diverse platforms – Mobile devices do not have any particular standard, as compared to PCs and laptops. Mobile phones come in many shapes and sizes, so screen size is never constant. Besides, mobile platforms vastly differ from each other, using different OS’s and browsers. Hence creating one campaign for all of them can get difficult.
These were some of the advantages & disadvantages of mobile marketing. But according to the reports Mobile marketing is a new trend and in order to survive and thrive in mobile marketing, one must need a team of professionals like Vedanta Digital Marketing, who can make your mobile marketing experience better and results-driven. Contact us to get an appointment.
Leave a Reply